Sunday, December 15, 2013

Module 4 - assignment 1 - PhotoPeach

This was just plain fun. I threw a handful of pictures from mom's gardens in just to try this out, and I love the effect. I think I will have to set the entire folder of mom's gardens to this so that we can all enjoy them, and I bet our family photos from Christmas will also enjoy this treatment to be shared with folks. You can check out some of mom's garden pics from Barefoot Farm and Gardens  and I'll be sure to post the Christmas photos after the holidays!

I can imagine doing this with a set of images of student work that has been completed and posting to our website so others can see what our students are doing. This would also be cool for students to use to create a presentation of images based on a theme or a slideshow that others might enjoy. I see using this as a fun lesson idea for the middle of winter when the days are getting long for students and teachers alike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment